Wilde Rewards RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Wilde Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Subaru has the right to terminate the Wilde Rewards points program at any time.
- Wilde Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Subaru may change the Wilde Rewards rules, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation, or points levels for awards, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the points already accumulated. Wilde Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Subaru may withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any award redemption, or increase the point rate at any time. Wilde Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Subaru has the final say as to whether a product qualifies for Wilde Rewards award redemption.
- Wilde Rewards points expire 5 years from the date awarded. Consistent with the general rules and regulations of Wilde Rewards, Wilde Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Subaru. reserves the right to change Wilde Rewards at any time without notice, including imposition of expiration limits. If no point amount from any source is posted to a Wilde Rewards member's account for three consecutive years, the account is subject to termination, including forfeiture of all accrued points.
- Wilde Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Subaru reserves the right to make Wilde Rewards Bonus Points and promotional offers available to members based on activity, geographic location, program participation, or information supplied by the member.
- All point amounts and subsequent award redemptions must be earned and used according to the rules and guidelines in this Member's Guide. Wilde Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Subaru has the final say as to whether an activity qualifies for Wilde Rewards award redemption.
- Wilde Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Subaru reserves the right to cease mailing or emailing materials to any Wilde Rewards member who has not accumulated points for a 60-day period.
- Abuse of Wilde Rewards (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of award redemptions and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by Wilde Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Subaru in its' sole judgment, may result in cancellation of the member's account and future disqualification from program participation, and forfeiture of all points accrued.
- Wilde Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Subaru reserves the right to interpret and apply the policies and procedures communicated in this Member's Guide. All determinations by Wilde Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Subaru shall be final and conclusive in each case. This Member's Guide supersedes all previously issued Member's Guides.
- Please allow six to eight weeks for all points to be credited to your Wilde Rewards account.
- From time to time, the data you have furnished to Wilde Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Subaru may be used to bring you relevant and valuable offers from Wilde Rewards partners. If you do not wish us to use it for this purpose, please contact the Wilde Rewards Service Center at 866-542-8257.
- Point credit is transferrable only to an immediate family member or person residing in the same household. Person transferring points must be present at time of redemption and provide their Wilde Rewards member number and PIN.
- The Wilde Rewards Program is open to any individual with a mailing address in North America or in any country that has not prohibited participation in points programs, with the exception of countries in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the Indian Subcontinent.
- Corporations or other legal entities cannot be enrolled as members.
- Only one person may be enrolled per Wilde Rewards account. An individual may have only one account and that must be in his/her real (legal) name. Membership will be listed under the participant's full name including title (Mr., Ms., etc.) and middle initial.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Retroactive credit will not be given for purchases made prior to enrollment.
Redeeming Points for Wilde Rewards Awards
- All awards redemptions are issued through Wilde Rewards on behalf of Wilde Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Subaru.
- Member must purchase the product or service at Wilde Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Subaru before receiving award redemption.
- In order to redeem, member must provide their Wilde Rewards member number, PIN and valid I.D. at time of purchase.
- Wilde Rewards points have no cash value and will not be returned.
- Point amount award levels are subject to change at any time without notice.
- The sale, purchase, brokerage, resale, barter or exchange of Wilde Rewards points for compensation is expressly prohibited. Any violation of these rules will result in confiscation at any time, closure of the Wilde Rewards account, and forfeiture of points accrued.
- You are responsible for paying all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges for products purchased.
- Redemption values have a $250 max redemption on service/parts.
What information does Wilde Rewards collect and how do we use it?
When you enroll in Wilde Rewards, we collect the following information:
- E-mail address
- Home phone number
- Transaction History
We use your personal information for a variety of purposes, including targeting specific customers for special offers. We do not collect credit card information.
When you send us an email, we will retain the content of the email, your email address, our response and the text of any follow-up questions you may have. We use this information to measure how effectively we address customer concerns online.
How is my information protected?
Wilde Rewards uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology security standards supported by Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.0 and higher along with other popular browsers to protect your personal information.
SSL encrypts your, name, address, and phone number before they travel over the Internet. This makes doing business over the Internet as secure as purchasing by telephone.
With whom do you share my information?
When you enroll in Wilde Rewards, we use the information you provide to keep track of the Wilde Rewards points you earn, and present relevant offers. We will also, from time to time, keep you informed of Wilde Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Subaru special deals and other information we feel may be of interest to you.
We do not sell, rent, or trade individual customer names or other private profile information to third parties and have no intention of doing so in the future.
How do I tell Wilde Rewards that I don't want to be contacted for promotional purposes?
As a Member of Wilde Rewards, you have the option to receive updates from the Wilde Rewards Program about special offers, new services and noteworthy news. You still start receiving this information upon activation of your Wilde Rewards account. If you decide you would rather not receive these emails, you can always contact Wilde Rewards at 866-542-8257 or update your online profile.
How do I correct my personal information on your site?
You may change your personal information at any time by updating your online profile or by contacting Wilde Rewards at 866-542-8257.
How can I contact the Wilde Rewards Program?
Simply Click Here or call 866-542-8257.